6/08/2006

Horrible Jobs

In the spirit of warning you all about horrible places to work, I'm going to include this lovely tidbit about a job I held years ago.

While the company itself was completely awful, I had some great coworkers, many of whom are still friends & one in particular who eventually set me up with the little mister, so it was worth it -- but it cost me. A lot.

The owner of the company was a nice enough guy, but he's one of those serial marriers who was getting hitched to wife number #10 or something. She worked there too & we all knew her.

The little missus had a nasty streak & acted in an extremely unprofessional manner. Thrilled at the prospect of marrying a rich older man & thus sharing his bank account, she made a big production of her lavish spending habits.

Most notably, her nipple implants.

I am not making this up. I blocked out as much of it as possible & found ways to keep busy to avoid general office conversation. But there was always something else & it came to a head the day that they excitedly passed around wedding photos.

No big deal, right? Wrong! It was a naked wedding. Nothing like seeing an alcoholic, tanning bed addicted 60-something year old & his former pudding wrestler, nipple-implanted wife saying their vows in their birthday suits.

If only there were some way to clean my eyes . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home