6/05/2006

I Love Happy Bunny

It's impossible to not like Happy Bunny. The creator, Jim Benton, is a genius.

This adorable little character makes even the most stinging insult socially acceptable to wear on your chest, stick on your ride or hang over your desk.

Who among us hasn't wanted to tell a coworker, "I'll be nicer when you're smarter"? I know I have.

How many times have you fought the urge to tell someone, "I know how you feel. I just don't care."? Well, you no longer have to fight that urge. Now you can give them Happy Bunny.

Present it as an unexpected gift & watch their reaction. If you're the non-confrontational type, anonymously leave it on their desk, vehicle or in the mailbox.

The point is, it gives us all options we've long hoped for. I know Happy Bunny isn't exactly new, but in my opinion he simply doesn't get enough exposure.

And don't try to deny it. I truly believe that, like me, every one of you knows someone who deserves to get Happy Bunny on the toilet saying, "I made a little sculpture of you."

2 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger H said...

I LOVE Happy Bunny, too! I got my boyfriend a coffee mug that says, "Your morning breath smells like poop." haha

 
At 7/20/2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home