6/04/2006

If Dogs Had Newspapers

For reasons I'm at a loss to explain, I've been thinking a lot lately what dog newspapers would have to say. Would they be informative from a dog's point of view?

Breaking news: There's a huge pile of dirt & old leaves in the Wilson's backyard. For those of you who've had baths today, head on over there to dirty up & show your owner who's boss.

Would they be more worldly & intelligent than we give them credit for?

Still, the American president is at a loss to explain his reasoning for keeping our troops in Iraq. Our own political correspondent, Rusty, traveled to the White House this week to ask him some pointed questions.

Would they have columnists that deal with "owner issues" the way we have columns that discuss pet topics? Would they exhalt us or crucify us in the press?

June 4, 2006: Issue One - Opposable Thumbs are Wasted on Humans

As I struggle with this timeless riddle, I hope to bestow some insight unto myself by giving Rocco his own voice. In the interest of important research, I've registered him for his own myspace profile & am keeping a blog of what i think he would want to say to the world.

As you can see, I will do anything to procrastinate from my real responsibilities. But if you too are avoiding some unpleasant task or chore, feel free to waste your time reading it at: http://www.myspace.com/rocco_dogg

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger H said...

Hahaha, that is great! The thought of having a MySpace profile for my dog Amigo has crossed my mind before. If I ever do it, our dogs must be friends! I will def. check out Rocco's page soon!

 
At 7/02/2006 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 7/20/2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home