5/18/2006

Laughing is Good for You

What are the funniest movies ever? Let's make a huge list for reference. Whenever I want to rent a movie, I stand in the middle of Blockbuster like an idiot because I can never remember what I wanted to see. I can rattle off tons of movies I love until I get to the store with my card in my hand. Then my mind goes completely blank.

To be honest, I'm a huge fan of the stupid-silly movies & I know that some of your probably prefer more intelligent humor. Dodgeball met & exceeded my expectations. ("Welcome to ESPN 8, The Ocho".) Anchorman is another one of my favorites ("What a beautiful rainbow. Do me on it!"). Not to ignore old faves, PCU is always good for a laugh & Animal House may well be the funniest movie ever ("Can I have ten thousand marbles, please?").

There are just so many & I feel completely put on the spot when it's time to choose. What are your favorites? Help me to expand my horizons.

4 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger H said...

Have you seen "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle"? That's a great one. Also, I just watched "Grandma's Boy" it just came out on DVD last Tuesday, and it is REALLY funny.

 
At 5/18/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

My stupid-silly movie would be "Clueless". "As if! Why practice parallel parking when everywhere you go has valet!?!"

WhatEVER!!!

 
At 5/18/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Another movie just came to mind... "9 to 5".

Violet says, "I'm no fool. I've killed the boss, you think they're not gonna fire me for a thing like that?!"

Amazon.com has the "Sexist, Egotistical, Lying Hypocritical Bigot" Edition available for purchase!

 
At 5/18/2006 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"there is no crying in baseball" the best line in a not good movie.A league of there own

 

Post a Comment

<< Home