5/16/2006

Obscure Songs from Commercials

Okay, have you seen the commercial for 7UP or one of those kinds of caffienated drinks with Jimmy Fallon and the girl that may or may not be Parker Posey dancing down the street all crazy to that crazy song? Then he throws her in the air, and she doesn't come back?! I WANT that crazy song, can you find out what it is for me? - Heather

My pleasure, Heather. The song is called Streamline & it's by Newton, who I've never heard of before. According to the buzz, go to LimeWire (one of my bibles) and search for it by title & artist or search under the title Pepsi Combustion. I haven't tried it yet myself but that site has always come through for me.

Incidentally, I got into this weird habit thanks to a snippet of a crazy dance song from a Dentine Ice commercial a few years ago & have become something of an expert at it. Keep 'em coming!

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 9:27 AM, Blogger H said...

Yesssss! Thanks! I always hear good songs on commercials, television series, and movies that I like, so I'm sure I'll have more soon for ya!

 
At 5/18/2006 9:33 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Of course. But Limewire is great because they don't package a bunch of BS with their software like the others do. It's not like Kazaa or Shareaza with all the junk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home