5/17/2006

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Some of SNL's most shining moments:

I think someone should have had the decency to tell me the luncheon was free. To make someone run out with potato salad in his hand, pretending he's throwing up, is not what I call hospitality.


Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.


What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.


To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.


As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!


Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.


Have a good laugh? If you enjoy these insightful musings, you can check out the entire collection of Deep Thoughts at www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home