5/17/2006

You Don't Care, I know

Nobody cares about politics, as evidenced by the approximately 23% voter turnout for yesterday's primary. While standing outside of the poll, I was actually approached by people who wanted to know what was on the ballot.

They made the effort to get into their cars, drive to the poll, park, seek out a stranger & ask -- just so they could conclude that it's not important to vote in a primary because it's not a real election. Then they got back into their cars (without ever setting foot inside the poll) & returned to the dank rocks under which they live. WTF?

Sorry, I know the net shorthand is lame but I can't bring myself to desecrate my blog with unnecessary gutter-mouth. You have to save the f-bomb for really important things & use it as an amplifier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home