12/25/2006

You're It!

Umm, okay, I'm it . . . I've been tagged by Heather.

  • Grab the book closest to you
  • Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence
  • Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
  • Name of the book and the author
  • Tag three people

"It's true that the various police departments involved in the case --- particularly the Michigan department --- are ready to have both you & Mr. Turner arrested. I, however, do not share their enthusiasm."

"Get to it, Doctor." - Mortal Fear by Greg Iles

That's incredibly boring & is totally not representative of the book, which is one of my all-time most favorite novels! I have no idea who to tag. Seriously, nobody I know is going to do this but I will try . . .

1 Comments:

At 12/27/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger H said...

hahaha Yay! Don't worry, mine was lame, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home