Things I Do Not Like
(in no particular order)
(This one's in order. I hate mayonnaise more than anything.)
3. People who stand too close in line
5. Suspenders on anyone over 5
6. Doing dishes
8. OJ without pulp
9. Cars which have been "Fast & Furious"-itized (for lack of a better
word -- Can someone please come up with a word for that? Let's
have a contest!)
11. Fake butter on my popcorn
12. People with unpleasant aromas
14. Wearing my glasses
15. Living on a dead end street. Because all of the weirdos come here
to . . . do things.
Just tonight, I chased 2 middle-aged trysters out of the street in front of my house! They weren't kids goofing off, they were late 40's if they were a day & I just happened to be walking my dog. I just thought there were some cars parked there but as we got closer . . . Eeeeeewww!
If only there were some way to clean my eyes! There is no sight so repulsive as a not-aging-gracefully bar hag with too tight clothes, too much makeup & huge 80's hair blowing a Larry David lookalike in the street in front of my home!
Just to show I'm not a big grump, I'll be positive too:
Things I Like
1. Worsterchestershire sauce
3. People aware of personal space
5. Pants that don't require suspenders
6. Washing the car
8. Fresh cherry juice
9. When next year's models come up & car manufacturers whip out
the spiffy new paint colors & you wonder, why didn't they ever
make cars that color before? That is a fantastic color!
10. A&W Root Beer
11. Popcorn with real butter & lots of salt
12. Good perfume or cologne
14. Wearing my contacts
15. Chasing weirdos out of my neighborhood. I don't enjoy it per se,
but it's better than just letting them stay here doing . . .
uuuughhhhh! I can't even finish my sentence with that horrible
picture in my head!!!
Things I Love
1. BBQ sauce
3. Polite strangers that don't laugh when I fall
5. A-Line dresses
6. Cleaning the house (not the act, just the results)
7. Being barefoot
8. OJ with mucho pulp (I like to chew it, babay)
9. Mustang GT's
10. Coca Cola
11. Caramel corn
12. The smell of rain
14. Cool sunglasses
15. My quiet neighborhood sans interlopers