5/07/2006

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to the blog that answers all your burning questions.

If you're like me, you see things every day that make you go, "hmmmm". Then, you're consumed with a desire to understand them to the fullest. But where do you go for the answers? It's not always easy, so I'll do the leg-work. All you have to do is ask.

From relationship problems to useless trivia, I can help. I have an army of enslaved elves that do all of my research. No wait, I don't want the liberals to boycott me, I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, I'm just an inquisitive person with an insatiable thirst for knowledge. The only semi-useful outlet for it (that I can imagine) is to share it with the world.

Serious issues will be handled with delicacy and care, as I am a professional. But I'm useful for the lighter stuff as well. For instance, a particular specialty of mine is tracking down obscure songs that have made appearances as snippets in obscure commercials. Really.

Maybe you have a problem at work and just want an objective opinion. Or you may want fresh advice on love, dating, relationships. Perhaps you're in a situation that demands some creative suggestions for exacting vengeance. If you're simply bored and want to be entertained, make up a problem and I promise to make up a really good solution.

Just give it a try and see if you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home